|Warranty Terms And Conditions |
Pocket Bike Canada warrants all new vehicles sold by Pocket Bike Canada (www.pocketbikecanada.ca) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following exclusions and limitations. New vehicles are covered by this policy for a period of six (6) months from the date of delivery.
Items and conditions that are specifically excluded from this warranty program are:
1. Damage caused by accidents, misuse, negligence, improper vehicle operation.
2. Any modification or alteration to any standard specifications or equipment.
3. Use of non-Pocket Bike Canada parts for repairs or alteration to standard specifications.
5. Damage caused by failure to perform factory scheduled service maintenance.
6. Damage which occurs as a result of improper storage.
7. Damage caused by the use of improper fuel or lubricants, and/or failure to use proper oil/gas mixture on two stroke models.
The following normal wear parts are specifically excluded from warranty coverage:
1. Rubber parts , 2. Tires , 3. Belts , 4. Brake linings , 5. Normal wear item , 6. Brake parts , 7. Cables , 8. Filters , 9. Spark plugs , 10. Bulbs , 11. Batteries , 12. Sprockets , 13. External springs , 14. Seat and hand grips.